1. How can I buy a gift certificate?
Simply choose a brand and personalize the gift by selecting a greeting card, typing in your message, and choosing a recommended gift item. Pay using Paypal, credit card or bank transfer. Done!
2. How do I redeem the Gift Certificate voucher?
You can print out the voucher, save an electronic copy in your mobile device or show the voucher physically delivered to you depending on what's applicable to the brand. Check out "How do I Use this gift card?" part in the Terms & Conditions of your voucher. Start shopping while the merchant validates the gift certificate.
3. How soon can you redeem the Gift Certificate?
Immediately upon purchase, for most. For a few, it will take five business days. Double check the gift certificate’s terms and conditions to be sure
4. What kind of Gift Certificates can you buy in Gifted?
You can buy a gift certificate from over 80 of our gift certificate brands or you can buy a gift certificate for money, which can be deposited into the bank account of the Gift Recipient.
5. How long will it take for the gift certificate to be delivered?
Your gift recipient will receive the gift immediately if you choose to send it via email. If you choose to send it via their mailing address, it will be shipped within five (5) business days.
6. Does Gifted sell only Gift Certificates or products as well?
No, Gifted only sends gift certificates.
7. What does each gift certificate come with?
Each Gifted Gift Certificate comes with a customized greeting card and a recommended gift item, making the giving of Gift Certificates more thoughtful and acceptable to give.
8. My gift certificate comes with a recommended gift item. Do I need to buy this item?
No, you do not need to buy the recommended gift item. You can use the gift certificate to buy any product that you want from the store.
9. Does the gift certificates expire?
The gift certificates do not expire.
10. I need to change the name on the gift certificate voucher to another name. How?
No need. The Gifted-issued gift certificate is as good as cash. Anyone can redeem it.
11. Is the gift certificate refundable?
No. The gift certificate is not refundable and non-convertible to cash.
12. I lost my gift certificate, how can I get it back?
It can be resent to you if not yet used. Send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will check that the gift certificate has not been used and will resend to you once validated.
13. Can I save a balance or unused amount onto the gift certificate?
The gift certificates cannot store or save unused amounts. Any unused amount will be forfeited.
14. What is the Gift Certificate for Money?
This is a gift for actual money deposited into your recipient’s Philippine-based bank account.
15. How do I Redeem the Gift Certificate for Money?
You will receive an email with a secure link to enter your bank account details. The amount is deposited within 5 business days.